6” Full Port Strong Union Ball Valve
- Full 5-5/8" diameter port
- Valve can be installed in both upstream and downstream directions for simple easy, safe system maintenance.
- Stem has internal land above ball that is pressure seated to the body protecting the stem and stem seal from contaminants.
- Long life self lubricated TFE seats that are easily replaceable.
- Immeasurable pressure drop.
- Handle indicates valve open/close position.
- Safety design blowout proof stem.
- Standard ANSI B16.5 class 150 flange connection.
- All valves are hydrostatically tested before being shipped.
|6||Handle||1||CAST IRON,EPOXY COATED|
|7||Bolt||10 sets||SUS 304|
|8||Nut||10 sets||SUS 304|
VITON® and TEFLON® are trademarks of DuPont Performance Elastomers
Strong Union Ball Valve (5-5/8" dia. port)
6" Flanged only
Design Specifications - Thermoplastic Strong Union Ball Valve 6" flange type is a two piece body design. Full round ball with 5-5/8" I.D. port. Valve stem is of the blow-out proof design. Stem has an internal pressure sealed land to protect stem and stem seal from contaminants. Body parts are connected by 304 S.S. bolting sets. Seats are TFE and easily replaceable.
Body - Ball - Stem - PVC,ASTM D-1784, PP,ASTM D 4101, PVDF, ASTM D-3222
Seat - Teflon® ( DuPont Performance Elastomers)
Seals - EPDM, Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer, Fluorocarbon. Viton® (DuPont Performance Elastomers)
Hardware - 304 S.S.
Lever - Cast iron, epoxy coated
Not recommended for compressed air or gas service.