6" and 10"
- Full-length body guide ribs allow maximum flow, minimize turbulence, and prevent ball sticking and chatter.
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
- Less than one (1) psi to open.
- Requires only 3 - 5 psi (depending on size) to close down tight.
- Seats and seals are easily replaceable.
- Optional PVC/PP screen assembly converts standard check valve to foot valve.
- Available in flanged (ANSI B16.5 class 150).
|3||Ball (6") Screen (10")||1||6"PVC(10"-PVDF)|
|6||Foot Valve Assembly||1||PVC|
VITON® is a trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
TVI Ball Check Valves (6" - 10")
Design Specifications - Ball Check Valves (6") are of all thermoplastic construction. 10" bodies are fiberglass. The Body has full length ribs for maximum flow, minimum pressure drop, and to eliminate ball sticking and chatter. Ball is of solid thermoplastic material. In 6" size. In 10" size screen is PVDF. Seat is full circle and resilient. A molded gasket seal and seat enlarges seating surface and facilitates maintenance. Valves require less than one (1) PSI to open and 3 -5 PSI to close drop tight. Valves are capable of installation in either vertical or horizontal pipe run. Valves become foot valves by attaching a screen assembly.
Body/Union Nut/End Connectors - PVC,ASTM D-1784, PP, ASTM D-4101, PVDF, ASTM D-3222, FRP, ASTM
Ball/Screen - PVC,ASTM D-1784, PP,ASTM D-4101, PVDF,ASTM D-3222
Seat/Seal - EPDM, Ethylene - Propylene Diene Monomer, Fluorocarbon - Viton® (DuPont Dow Elastomers), Fluorel (3M Corp.)
End connectors shall conform to the following standards:
Flanged Only - ANSI - B16.5 Class 150
Not recommended for compressed air or gas service.